Thursday, May 7, 2009

u, p, and s

i want to buy a used brown delivery truck and change the meaning of the letters to "Universal Peace Service," and the truck will have to run on bio-diesel, or better yet, it will just float to wherever peace is needed fueled by just good-vibe energy. and i would like to be the driver, or maybe "love pilot" or "grooviness enhancer" would be a better description, and no uniforms - too fascist. It might even be better to fictionalize myself, maybe even into a cartoon - that would make it much easier to "drop-in" wherever peace and love and grooviness was needed and i would like just hand it out freely and let it flow and grow and be beautiful, but I would need TV revenue to support my family, and maybe to make this a TV show I could have an archenemy or nemesis (like a really bitter and angry talking squirrel), but the whole thing would just be a cover for me to spend my real life driving around in a cool panel truck filled with snack food, but delivering peace. I can see it. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment