Thursday, May 14, 2009

i am afraid that i do not understand this

when i was growing up i knew an adult who thought feet were hideous, really nasty, not meant to ever be seen without covering - ugly, grotesque. That bothered me and still bothers me, because not only did i never understand the aversion, although i have seen my share of gnarly peds - but, you know, there is something special about my feet and especially my toes. Special as in, remarkably beautiful, not special as in, freaky or disfigured. Yep, my toes are pretty spectacular. Nice shape, perfect width and length, toe to foot proportion, and big toe to little toe arc - marvelous. My nails are manicured, healthy, and clear to white. Although normally hidden by shoes, my feet seem to have a need to be seen naked...well that's true about most of me; however, it is only about those stupendous toes that the following has been said (by me): i thought about naming my toes, but i find in them a beauty that cannot be named.

No comments:

Post a Comment