Wednesday, May 13, 2009

tennis


This looks like an advertisement for Wilson tennis balls, but I prefer Penn tennis balls. I was playing tennis with my daughters last night, and I needed a photo for this blog. Tennis reminds me of how I used to play against the back of my parents garage when I was a kid. I can't even image how annoying the sound of me hitting the back of garage with a tennis ball, over and over, must have been to them. They never once said anything negative about it. Never once. I played tennis for years, and they would ask me how it was going, but not a word about the mind-twisting repetition of thumps. It is a standard I can't match. It is a nice photo of a tennis ball, but I played tennis with my daughters. I wonder if, as they get older, they will remember the colors of the tennis court as fondly as I do.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment