Sunday, May 3, 2009

eye of Cardinal


This is a super-high-tech-science enlargement of Cardinal's eye (original photo inset below). The cardinal has obviously developed a unique ocular structure through millennia of incremental evolutionary adaptations to now sport this perfect cardinal seeing device. Or not. As human technology improves to this point of being able to focus on the building blocks of existence, it is beautiful to be witness to god's master plan as it is revealed to us at our simple level. The elegance of a Cardinal's eye is proof positive that there is a plan, the plan of a God. It brings a tear of joy to my eye, and to Cardinal's eye, it brings, something else, I'm not sure exactly what, but I am sure it is beautiful, and the way god intended, it.


Cardinal says, "Hey. I'm still alive. I think."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment