Saturday, March 21, 2009

wheelies for Jesus


Back to work and back to life. The trucker whose smile and thumbs-up attitude, through some pretty dire circumstances, captivated and inspired a nation - is back today moving pink sand in the fairy tale land he calls home. He took a little time out to address the faithful: "I want to thank everyone who helped get me out and those who prayed for me. I had a lot of time to think lately. I've learned a lot about people - both good and bad; and i've learned a lot about dogs - mostly bad - whiz on me? NO, whiz on you! - anyway, i'm getting some counseling help with that at a church that took me in after the rescue. They (at the church) have been great to me and they claim to be loosely and inaccurately affiliated with what they think might be actual Christian beliefs. I'm cool with it, you know, the honesty and stupidity of being inaccurately affiliated. In fact, one day I hope to be Saintificated, but for now, my earth spirit advisor just tells me when I see a sweet little pooch headed my way, and he is about to salute me with his back leg... I just turn the other cheek, and keep on keeping on...by doing 'wheelies for Jesus!' "
amen and apeople, my righteous friends - jimmy goes to the same church - when the world salutes you with its hind leg - "wheelies for Jesus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment