Tuesday, March 31, 2009

diary uh

the most painfully, excruciatingly boring type of blog, to me, is a personal diary, and as fascinating as jimmy may be...his diary is no exception; however, today I give you an entry, maybe to prove my point, maybe to illicit some sympathy, maybe because it is true..."dear jimmy's diary, as much as i want to write in my blog, three days on the toilet has taken its toll, my butt hurts, my stomach is cramped, my normally high-octane zest for life, is for shit, literally, and see that was way too easy, i can't write, i can only poop, and even that isn't coming out right...i pray to a god whom i hope has more important concerns than the consistency of my stool, and yet i ask for relief, Dear God (capital G...see, i mean it oh Lord), anyway...Dear God, your ignoring me probably goes back to the "devil chip" blog, or "for Mom", or the "Grandpa" entry, or maybe the "wheelies for Jesus" thing, come on it was a joke..oh god...i'm screwed, i may as well have my address changed to this toilet seat."

No comments:

Post a Comment