Wednesday, March 25, 2009

traffic


This is a fairly mundane photo from my car window on the drive into work this morning. Most of the traffic is heading East toward Chicago for the morning rush. It is amazing to me that so many people have something to do for someone else (or else I assume we would stay home or drive when it is less crowded). I also wonder if these people could possibly think this is where they want to be, it is all so depressing if they are like me. I don't know which would make me happier: if i knew my fellow commuters were aware enough to be miserable, or if I am happier believing many of them find comfort, security, fulfillment and possibly even happiness in a "job." I am sure only that it feels very unnatural to me, this creation of ours.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment