Friday, March 18, 2011

just cut it out

my commute has me driving by a lot of older suburban 3 bedroom style homes probably built in the late 1970's, and i was looking at the yards and swing sets, abandoned gardens, plastic toys and lawn ornaments, and the windows, bedroom windows, family room windows, kitchen windows, all the too-small windows cutting rectangles in vinyl and aluminum siding. and in their homes those moms and dads had, and may even continue to have, some form of sexual relations. and that is revolting. i mean, a large percentage of those people are ugly, really, probably all of them are too ugly to be engaging in intercourse. so, i wish you would all stop it. just take showers, disinfect and read a book, or a blog, and please make an effort not to choose anything that might get you freaks all sexed-up. you all need to just stop It. I must clear my head of your dirtiness. Your wretched suburbia is loathsome. Hide yourselves and your kitsch. If left out in the open, I can see your life, and i don't want to see your life, it reminds of the things you do. please don't remind me of the things you do. i have a long drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment