Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Gosh darn


When truth is dismal, it is temporary and not the truth of eternity.
But that type of knowledge is not all that useful when truth is dismal.

The shelves at my corner grocery have recently become noticeably understocked.
It is nice to have a grocery store so close to my house.
I am sad to see them struggle.
I wish I had a swimming pool,
with penguins swimming in it,
and that the corner grocery store would stock penguin food and pool supplies.
Last year I visited a zoo that had a penguin pool/habitat.  While we were there, the caretakers were hosing off the fake rocks and fake icebergs at the side of the pool.  The rocks and icebergs were covered with poop.  A lot of poop.  But, of course - in perspective,  there were a lot of penguins at the zoo.
I only want about 3 or 4 penguins in my penguin pool.  That's probably a manageable amount of poop for a non-commercial penguin pool operation.
I hope.
I hope that corner grocery stays in business.
One less penguin-related worry for jimmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment