Thursday, March 8, 2012

seems like there is a new challenge each and every day

On my way to work in the normal bumper-to-bumper traffic this morning, in the car behind mine, a man, or maybe a woman, has levied a curse upon me.  I don't know their gender because I cannot look back.  More accurately, I refuse to look behind me or in my rear-view or side mirrors.  I will not make eye contact.  But I know I am the random victim of a thrill curse.  A wretched curse designed to test their power over me, a curse that is supposed to make me scratch my head, even though I do not want to or need to. Involuntary scratching.  Possibly the curse is more broad than scratching, and he/she is willing me to do any sort of touching of my head. They are watching, but I will not touch, tug, pull, poke or scratch.  I will not give them the satisfaction.  Bastard.  Fiendish bastard. Not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment